High Whiteness Talcum Powder Industrail Grade for Filler
The main component of talc is magnesium silicate with water content of talc, and its molecular formula is mg3 [si4o10] (OH) 2. Talc belongs to monoclinic system. The crystal is pseudohexagonal or rhombic, occasionally seen. They are usually compact, massive, leaflike, radial and fibrous aggregates. It is colorless, transparent or white, but it is light green, yellow, brown or even light red due to a small amount of impurities; the cleavage surface is pearl luster. Hardness 1, specific gravity 2.7-2.8.
Talcum powder has excellent physical and chemical properties, such as lubricity, fire resistance, acid resistance, insulation, high melting point, chemical inactivity, good covering power, softness, good luster, strong adsorption, etc. because the crystal structure of talc is layered, it has the tendency to split into scales and special lubricity.
Talcum powder specification
200mesh, 325mesh, 600mesh, 800mesh, 1250mesh, 2000mesh, 5000mesh, and 8000mesh.
Whiteness: from 85% to 96%
1. Coating grade: used for white pigment and all kinds of water-based, oil-based, resin industrial coating, primer, protective paint, etc.
2. Paper grade: used as filler for all kinds of paper and paperboard, wood asphalt control agent.
3. Plastic grade: used as filler for polypropylene, nylon, PVC, polyethylene, polystyrene, polyester and other plastics.
4. Rubber grade: used for rubber filler and rubber products.
5. Cable grade: used for cable rubber additive and cable isolation agent.
6. Ceramic grade: used to manufacture electric porcelain, wireless electric porcelain, various industrial ceramics, building ceramics, daily ceramics and glaze, etc.
7. Waterproof material level: used for waterproof roll, waterproof coating, waterproof ointment, etc.
8. Fine talcum powder: used for high-grade paint coating, plastic, cable rubber, cosmetics, copper paper coating, textile lubricant, etc.